Roblox is a massively multiplayer online game with a huge community of players. Despite its popularity, some players find it difficult to play on full screen on PC. This can be frustrating, as the Taskbar shows and you’re not freely moving the character on the game.
Luckily, there are a few steps you can take to make sure you’re able to play Roblox on full screen. These methods can be applied to Windows 11, Windows 10, and previous versions of Windows.
How to make Roblox full screen on PC
To play Roblox on full screen, you have to turn on the full-screen mode on Roblox. To do this, enter any Roblox game. Click the Back button at the top. Click “Settings”. On “Full Screen”, click the arrow to turn on the full-screen mode.
Here are steps by steps to do it:
- Enter a Roblox game. This can be anything on the homepage when you open Roblox.
- After entering the game, click the Back button at the title bar, which is located at the top.
- Click the “Settings” tab.
- On “Full Screen”, click the arrow button to switch between On and Off. Leave it On to turn on the full screen.
- Roblox should now play on full screen on your PC.
How to fix it when Roblox can’t play on full-screen
Some Roblox players experience that Roblox isn’t on full screen despite setting the full-screen mode on. Roblox fortunately has another method to play on full screen, which is by pressing the F11. Once you press F11, Roblox should be opened on full screen immediately.
Playing Roblox on full screen can help immerse you in the game more since there are no distracting elements around the edge of the screen, such as the Taskbar and the title bar. It can also make capturing screenshots or recording video footage easier since you don’t have to worry about capturing anything outside the game window.
RELATED: How To Uninstall Roblox