How To See Liked Reels on Instagram (Android & iPhone)
Accidentally like a reel? Here's a step-by-step guide to see liked reels on Instagram on Android and iPhone, so you can unlike them quicker.
Instagram reels are vertical, short-form videos up to 90 seconds long, which you can binge-watch through scrolling.Sometimes, you need to see your liked reels, for any reason, such as unliking them.Here's how:
How do I see my liked reels on Instagram?
You can see your liked reels on Instagram by opening your profile, tapping the hamburger menu, and going to Settings.
Search for "like", and tap "Manage likes".From there, you can see your liked reels, videos, or pictures on Instagram. You can view your liked reels using this method on Android and iPhone.At this time of writing, you can't see liked reels on Instagram on the web. Here's the complete steps-by-steps to do it on Android and iPhone:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Select your profile picture at the bottom.
- Tap the hamburger button.
- Select "Settings".
- On the search box, type "likes".
You should see an option that says "Manage likes".
- Tap "Manage likes".
- Here, you can see all of the reels that you have liked on Instagram.You can sort and filter by date by tapping "Sort & filter".
- To unlike more than one reel, you can tap "Select".Start selecting which reels you want to unlike.
- Tap "Unlike" on the bottom.
- Open Instagram on your iPhone.
- Open your profile.
- Select the hamburger button.
- Go to Settings.
- Search for "likes".
- Tap "Manage likes".
- You will see all liked reels here.To unlike, simply tap "Select" and start selecting which reels to remove from the liked list.
- Tap "Unlike" to unlike the selected reels.
Why aren't there liked reels on my liked list?While it's possible you've never liked a reel on Instagram, it's also possible that your liked reels have been removed from the liked list as Instagram only allows for 300 recently liked pieces of content on the list.
The process of viewing your liked reels on Instagram is actually quite simple.Although it can be difficult to track which reel you have liked, especially when you accidentally like one, Instagram provides an easy way to unlike multiple reels using the steps above.