CapCut is a powerful video editing tool that is easy to use. With its simple-looking interface, Capcut makes it easy to edit videos with just a few clicks. However, zooming in on a video might not be straightforward for a new user. This post will help you learn how to zoom in on CapCut.
Why zoom in on videos on CapCut?
Zooming in on a video can create a more immersive experience for the viewer. It can also be used to highlight certain aspects of the video, such as a person’s facial expressions or a particular item in the scene.
Zooming can also be used to create a sense of scale, such as when zooming in on a large object to make it appear larger than it really is. This can be an effective way to create a sense of awe or intimidation.
How does zooming in work on CapCut?
On CapCut, zooming in works as a visual effect whose speed and duration can be adjusted easily. You can also move when the zooming in starts and ends on a video on CapCut. This makes it easier for people who are new to video editing.
How do I zoom in on CapCut?
To zoom in on CapCut, open the project of the video you want to zoom in on. Go to “Effects” > “Video effects”. Select “Zoom lens” under “Basic”. From there, you can adjust its speed and range easily and apply the zoom-in effect to your video.
Here are the detailed steps:
- Open the CapCut app.
- Select “New project”.
- Open a video you want to zoom in on.
- Tap “Effects”.
- Tap “Video effects”. Go to the “Basic” tab. Scroll down until you see “Zoom lens”. Tap and hold “Zoom lens” to add it to your video.
- Adjust its speed and range by setting the slider from left to right or vice versa.
- Tap the checkmark button to save.
- To save a CapCut video, select the resolution and quality at the top. Then, select the upward arrow button next to it.
- CapCut will then export the video.
Overall, zooming in on CapCut is a relatively simple process that can be accomplished by following the steps outlined in this post. With a little practice, you should be able to zoom in on your videos with ease. You can also set the duration and speed by tapping “Zoom lens”.
RELATED: Is CapCut Safe To Use?